Delivery, Returns & Cancellation.
- Some postal addresses in Northern Ireland, some offshore islands and some remote areas of Great Britain may not be covered by our delivery services and we may not be able to arrange delivery of some items to such addresses. You will be notified of this when you place your order.
- We aim to deliver items with 3 – 5 working days, whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
- All items are either subject to stock availability or made to order.
- When we deliver your items to you you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
- Upon delivery of “the Goods” the risk shall pass but the title shall remain with Cooper Commercial until such time as “the Customer” shall have paid to Cooper Commercial all Monies due under the invoice for these goods, or any other invoice from Cooper Commercial .
- We reserve the right to stop a delivery at any time, including after despatch, if we suspect that the transaction might be fraudulent.
- Cooper Commercial shall have no liability to “the Customer” (other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from “the Company’s” negligence) in respect of any defect (whether latent or patent) in respect of all or any of “the Goods” nor for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of “the Contract” or any negligence of statutory or other duty on the part of “the Company” or in any other way out of or in connection with the performance or purported performance of or failure to perform “the Contract” except in accordance with this term.
- Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
It must also be in the original packaging.
- In the unlikely event of goods being damaged in transit “the Customer” must mark the carriers delivery advice as “damaged”. Any such damage or defects shall be reported to Cooper Commercial within 7 days in writing. Return of such goods will only be accepted with an goods return number. Should returned goods not be defective a 20% charge will be made for re stocking.
- To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase.
- Cancellation & Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- In the event of an order being cancelled, Cooper Commercial reserve the right to charge the customer accordingly for any product / item which is deem “made to order”.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:Cooper Commercial, Unit 3 Dale Street, Bilston, Wolverhampton. WV14 7JY.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Cooper Commercial, Unit 3 Dale Street, Bilston, Wolverhampton. WV14 7JY.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.